On the corner of Huntting Lane and Main Street, the historic Huntting Inn is one of the oldest buildings in East Hampton – selected by National Geographic as The Most Beautiful Village in America – as well as a landmark belonging to the village’s celebrated Main Street Historic District. Originally built in 1699 for Reverend Nathaniel Huntting and his family, the Inn was purchased in 1980 by the Palm Restaurant Group, who continue to own and operate both the Inn and its storied Palm Restaurant.
The serenity and comfort of the Huntting Inn make it the perfect country retreat any time of year. Inn guests enjoy the same warm welcome and hospitality for which the family of Palm Restaurants across the country has been known for over 90 years. While each room is uniquely appointed and has its own special ambiance, all overnight guests receive a complimentary continental breakfast, complimentary beach passes, and access to the Inn’s inviting Lounge with fireplace, garden patio, and free parking. Local restaurants, shops, art galleries, and beaches are easily accessible on foot.
• Complimentary Valet Service & Parking
• Car Beach Passes for Town & Village Beaches
• Beach Chairs & Towels
• Complimentary Beach Shuttle
• Complimentary Bikes with Helmets and Locks
• 5-minute drive or 30-minute stroll to Main Beach
• Concierge Service
• Business Center
• Palm Restaurant and Bar Dining
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast
• Lounge Meeting Rooms
• Lounge with Fireplace
• Hampton Jitney and Luxury Liner Bus Service
• Garden Patio Walk to Guild Hall and Art Galleries
• Minutes from Amagansett Village
• We are a dog-friendly hotel and welcome dogs that weigh 25 pounds or less with a one-time, non-refundable $150 pet cleaning fee.